Heritage Pest Control Offers Home Repair Services
Keep Pests Out and Repair the Damage They Cause
We've found that once we've identified and treated for a pest problem, sometimes there is damage to your home or property. Often an intrusion point should be blocked to keep pests from coming back. Squirrels or raccoons may have chewed wood beams supports or left nests and fecal matter. Some clients have their own handyman who can help with these types of problems and in other cases they do not. For this reason, we've created our Heritage Home Damage Repair Service just in case you need a little extra help getting things back to normal after a pest problem.
First, Moisture Control is the Key to Insect and Pest Control...
Many of the services we offer work to solve a moisture problem for your home or building. When moisture levels are high they can create conditions that can be very attractive to pests. Both ants and termites like moist environments and moisture weakened surfaces can be prime entry points for squirrels, raccoons, mice, and rats to enter.
- Chimney Cap Installation - keep raccoons and birds out
- Crawl Space Door Installation - make it easy to keep an eye on your crawl spaces
- Crawl Space Vents - keep moisture and temperature in check
- Damage Repair from Pests or Rodents - we even provide sanitation and clean up
- Dryer Vent Covers (Stainless Steel with Removable End Cap for Cleaning) - keep birds out
- Gutter Repairs - raccoons and squirrels can damage your gutters as they find their way into your attic
- Gutter Cleaning - keep them leaf free!
- Gutter Guard Installation (Colored Aluminum or Leaf Defier) - keep leaves and pests away
- Gutter Replacement - repair or replace after squirrel and raccoon damage
- Rodent Exclusion - seal holes that are intrusion points for mice and rats
- Soffit and Fascia Board Repairs - raccoons and squirrel chew their way in, we'll repair the damage.
- All work is guaranteed!
We offer free inspections and free estimates for all of our services. Gutter Guards even come with a 10-year warranty against clogs. Why wait for your handyman to get around to your job? Get prompt pest damage repair, solve a moisture problem, or block intrusion points fast with Heritage's Home Damage Repair Service. Call or contact us today for more information or an estimate.