Pest Control In Verona, New Jersey
As a suburb of New York City, living and working in Verona offers people the best of all worlds! There are not many places where you can enjoy a suburban feel while being so close to one of the world's most famous cities and miles of beautiful ocean views at the same time!
There are numerous benefits of living in the area, but still, we have to consider issues like pests, which are inescapable, no matter where you live. But the homes and businesses in Verona are lucky to know that Heritage Pest Control is here to provide the best in Essex County pest control to meet all needs!
Residential Pest Control In Verona
At Heritage Pest Control, we have several residential pest control programs to choose from, which will keep your home protected year-round. These services include:
- Silver Triannual Program:
Coverage for centipedes, fire ants, ground beetles, millipedes, pavement ants, pillbugs, and silverfish
Gold Triannual Program:
- Additional coverage for bees within ten feet of the home, carpet beetles, clover mites, fleas that are indoors, spiders, stored product pests, and ticks
Platinum Triannual Program:
- The added benefit of coverage for acrobat ants, carpenter ants, citronella ants, cockroaches, odorous house ants, mice, pharaoh ants, rats, and stinging insects
Platinum Plus Triannual Program:
- The complete package including termite control
These four programs provide a renewable one-year service warranty, three annual service visits during the spring, summer, and fall, and coverage between services visits if needed.
We also offer three environmentally friendly pest control options: IMP Green, Green First, and All Green. Give us a call at Heritage Pest Control and ask about our environmentally friendly pest control options and the other services we offer.
Commercial Pest Control In Verona
Commercial pest control doesn't have to be harsh on your facility or the environment to provide effective results. We use minimally invasive and environmentally friendly solutions at Heritage Pest Control for services such as:
General Commercial Pest Control Plans:
- Extensive and customizable planning
- Can include bait and glue traps, pheromone treatments, and sealing entry points
- Coverage for a wide variety of business-invading pests
Bird Control & Removal:
- Quality solutions to remove birds
- Control and prevention options include exclusion services, liquid treatments, and sealing off nesting areas
Bed Bug Inspection & Treatment:
- Canine bed bug inspections performed by highly-trained dogs and handlers
- Traditional or heat treatments to eliminate bed bugs
Humane Wildlife Control Services:
- Includes trapping, removal, wildlife exclusion, raccoon and squirrel-proofing, and cleaning and sanitation services
- All animals relocated
Rodent Control & Exclusion:
- Elimination and removal of invading mice and rats
- Cleaning and sanitation services to ensure your establishment is up to industry standards
Termite Control & Wood-Destroying Insect Reports:
- Free termites inspections
- Termidor® treatments
- Baiting systems to eliminate active termites and prevent future infestation
- Wood-destroying insect reports for carpenter ants, termites, and other destructive pests
Cockroach Control & Prevention:
- Treat current cockroach problems with a variety of methods
- Prevent future infestations with a series of steps
Contact Heritage Pest Control to learn more about any of the abovementioned services!
Four Easy-To-Spot Signs Of Termites Around Your Verona Property
Termites are a tricky pest to deal with because they often go unnoticed for some time after they infest. However, there are four signs everyone should know to spot a termite problem early on:
- Termite swarmers are winged reproductive termites that leave their current colony to form a new one.
- Dropped wings: Once swarmers land, they will drop their wings, often found in piles near windowsills and baseboards.
- Mud tubes: These are created out of saliva, dirt, and wood by subterranean species, which need constant contact with soil to maintain moisture. They are along cracks in the foundation of a home.
- Droppings: As termites eat away at wood, they leave piles of droppings that look like coffee ground or sawdust.
If you see any of these signs, don't ignore them, as time is of the essence when it comes to termites. Contact Heritage Pest Control right away if you suspect you have a termite problem or want to prevent one from happening.
Everything Verona Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
As one of the most common home-invading pests, rodents are a big problem for Verona homeowners. To help you combat this pest, we want to provide the following information:
- Rodents can squeeze through holes as the size of pennies, sometimes even smaller depending on the species.
- Rodents have teeth that never stop growing, so they need to chew to prevent them from overgrowing constantly.
- Rodents can spread many diseases, including rabies.
- Rodents can contaminate food and surfaces.
- Rodents can bring fleas, ticks, and mites into a home.
- Rodents can create fire and flood hazards by chewing through wires and pipes.
- Rodents are nocturnal, so they may not be seen right away, but signs of their presence include chew marks, waste, grease marks, and odor.
For rodent prevention and control, look no further than Heritage Pest Control!
Contact Us for Pest Relief
Complete the form below to request your service.